Have you heard about Hoof Beat Herd? Here on our small family farm, our hearts beat for our animals with hooves. Located in historic Hannibal, America’s hometown, we love our horses and goats!! Located along the Mississippi River in the great Show Me State we love goats AND yoga!! At our Show Me Your Goga classes, social goats and yoga come together for the best goat yoga classes around our river town!
We strive to share the love and joy we get from our animals with hooves with others. We provide the following:
- Goat Yoga (GOGA) Classes
- Happy Hour Classes
- Meet & Greets
- Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides
- Private Events both at our farm and traveling for Corporate Health & Wellness, Birthdays and Bachelorette Parties.
- What is Goat Yoga (GOGA)?– Goat Yoga is beginner yoga class with social goats where you can recharge and rejuvenate in experiencing the feelings of peace, joy and laughter, tranquility and letting “goat” of life stress using animal therapy while combining nature, goats and yoga.
- What is Happy Hour?– Happy Hour is an hour of snuggling the goats, taking goat selfies and having some fun alongside goats! It’s called Happy Hour because that’s how everyone leaves HAPPY!
- Can we just come and pet the goats without yoga?- Absolutely! You can sit and snuggle with the goats during a Happy Hour class.
- Are spectators allowed to just watch and take pictures?- All spectators need to purchase a ticket for the class. We have limited parking and space, so we give priority to those customers. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- What should I wear?- Feel free to dress in attire that you are comfortable in. We recommend tennis shoes and athletic, weather-appropriate clothing.
- How long is the class?- The goga portion is 35-45 minutes, followed by time to take pictures with the goats.
- Do you offer private classes or host special events?- Yes! Please contact us for more information and rates. We are happy to host, or travel to a location. Price depends on location, type of event, duration, etc.
- Do you have restrooms, hand washing stations/hand sanitizer?- Yes. We have a restroom available, as well as hand sanitizer. We encourage everyone to sanitize their hands after interacting with any farm animal.
- Are children allowed?- For safety, we ask that children be at least 8 years or older, and comfortable around animals.
- Do I need to bring my own yoga mat?- Yes, however, we have a limited amount available to rent for $5.
- What about goat poo?- Goats have small pellets and you may find them around or they may poop on your mat. It’s not messy and all you have to do is shake off your mat, or a member of our goat yoga team will come by to help clean your mat if you are the lucky one! It doesn’t happen all that often, but it does happen. These are live animals so they may need to go from time to time.
- Can we pick up and hold goats?- The goats are naturally social, and love to climb! We ask that you let the goats take the initiative, they will crawl right into your lap, if you want them to. This is for your safety and the safety of our animals.
- Do you offer refunds?- We do not offer refunds, however, if you contact us at least 48 hours in advance of your session we will help you to transfer your ticket to another session that works better for you